JUST REDUCED! This Lovely totally Renovated House in sought after Boynton Beach. The Kitchen has been upgraded with Hickory Cabinets, Granite Counter Tops, Tile Floors. The Master Bedroom has Bamboo Flooring. The Dining Room and Living Room have an Open Floor Plan and Vaulted Ceilings. This Home has been upgraded with Impact Hurricane Windows and Doors. BRAND NEW ROOF 2021, New Plumbing, New Under Ground Electric with the Well on a Separate Breaker. Brand new Ducting for AC and Hot Water Tank is 7 years old. Great location being close to the beach, walking distance to thriving Downtown Boynton Beach and close to all Schools, Shopping, Hospitals, and I-95. Only 20 minutes to Palm Beach International Airport.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,543 sq. ft
1,543 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Forest Park Elementary School
Congress Community Middle School
Boynton Beach Community High
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features, Hurricane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Volume Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway.
- Stucco, Block
- Well Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fruit Tree(s),Open Patio,Open Porch,Shutters,Well Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price